I. IMPLANT SISTEM -
the implants we use in our clinic are made by ALPHA-BIO, who includes four types of implants: •ARRP » with immediate charging
• ATIOF» for first and second degree density of the bone
• DFI »for second, third and fourth degree density of the bone
• SPI » post-extraction implant
III. ABOUT IMPLANTES - in this section you can find out more on:
• What’s an implant?
• Reasons for having an implant. What’s an implant? A dental implant is a pure titanium or pirconium “root” which is inserted into the maxillary bones to replace missing teeth. Usually, the implant has some coilings on its surface; this one has (on microscopic level) a rough appearance, for a better clamping of the implant to the bone.
If you lost a tooth or you had a dental gap, an implant can be inserted into the maxillary bone; the bone will reconfigure around the implant. Once integrated, the crowns/bridges can be done.
Reasons for having an implant. Implants can be inserted in the next situations.
- when one or more teeth are lost or about to be lost. -
when the patient has manducation, phonetics, aesthetics problems, caused to edentation. these problems can determine muscular atrophy.